Monday, January 12, 2009

Free write 2

The first research project I did was for my junior english class. It was on the word passion, it was a very difficult research paper because there were strict sources we had to follow. I was one of the lucky ones having a very written about word but my experience just wasn't that great. As for my senior research project, I loved it! I researched Borderline Personality Disorder which is a mental illness my sister has been diagnosed with. Not only did it help me to see into her mind as to how she sees things, it helped me to be able to deal with her a little better. I had no idea how unknown this illness was until I did the research, and it amazed me. I did feel like I did not have enough time because I couldn't get through all the books I had found and wanted to read so that was a down side, but it did help to limit my paper so I didn't go over board. I think the difference between my two research paper experiences was that the first one i wasn't very excited about and the second I couldn't get enough of. I think the research paper for this class will be exciting for me because I will be able to choose my subject and make sure it is something I look forward to. So I am looking forward to this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment