Monday, January 26, 2009

The Movie of my life

If there were to be a movie made about my life so far, I would have to act as myself, because I wouldn't trust anyone to portray my emotions as well as I would be able to. As for other characters, I would most likely ask Susan Sarandon to play my mother, because her persona and looks are a lot like my mothers. My sister would have to be played by Nikki Reed, because she is very capable of playing the "bad girl" which is the defenition of my sister. My father I would have played by Hugh Laurie, because he somewhat fits my fathers description and is a great actor, I believe in his ability not only to play an american, but if he truly wishes he could be the held back, quite person to play father. As for my stepmother, I would have Felecity Huffman play the role. My best friend Lauren, would probly be played by Ashley Greene, who seems to be very much like her. I would idealistically have Steven Spielberg direct the movie of my life because he is great at directing dramas and that is exactly what my life is, or atleast has been so far. As to the music, I don't think I could designate one person to write the score for the entire movie, there are too many different emotions and situations that would have to be played out that I do not think one person would be able to fulfill all the demands that I would make. I would hope for the movie to take place in my childhood home and stay as close to my real life as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment